- 2 very ripe bananas – mashed
- 60g vanilla or banana protein powder of choice
- 50g uncooked quick oats
- 20g 85% Cocoa dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons water
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cover a cooking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the banana, protein powder, water and oats until well combined. You may need to add more or less water to the mix. You need just enough water so it is easy to mix, it should not be runny.
- Lightly spray the baking paper with non-stick cooking spray
- Grab small handfuls of the mixture, gently mould into small balls and place on the tray
- Sprinkle the dark chocolate on top
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly brown. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Bootiful Boutique Recipes
Healthy, quick & easy! Store in the freezer for when you need a quick sweet fix
Craving something sweet but don't want the extra sugar or nasties? We have the perfect recipe for you!
Please note that all items are sized in AUS sizing.
The sizing chart is only a guide to help you choose the right size for your item. Styles, sizes and cuts can vary between each item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
Bootiful Boutique Sizing Chart
If you have any queries in relation to sizes, cuts and styles of any item please do not hesitate to contact us at Bootiful.Boutique@outlook.com and one of our friendly staff members will get back to your query as soon as possible.