- 1 apple, cored but not all the way through.
- 1 teaspoon natural PB
- 2 teaspoons quick oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Cut the top off the apple. Finely chop & put in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove the core but not all the way to the bottom The base of the apple needs to be remain to keep the fillings inside. Discard the core.
- Hollow out the apple a little bit more. Finely chop the pieces removed and add into the mixing bowl.
- Combine the apple, peanut butter, cinnamon & quick oats. Mix well.
- Add the mixture back into the apple
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Bootiful Boutique Recipes
Healthy, quick & easy! Store in the freezer for when you need a quick sweet fix
A healthier alternative to your favourite sweet treat. This has one secret ingredient that you would never guess!
Please note that all items are sized in AUS sizing.
The sizing chart is only a guide to help you choose the right size for your item. Styles, sizes and cuts can vary between each item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
Bootiful Boutique Sizing Chart
If you have any queries in relation to sizes, cuts and styles of any item please do not hesitate to contact us at Bootiful.Boutique@outlook.com and one of our friendly staff members will get back to your query as soon as possible.