- 150g Natural Peanut Butter - Smooth
- 2 scoops protein powder of choice – we used bulk nutrients cookies & cream wpc
- 110ml “no added sugar” maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 70g coconut oil - melted
- 1 can chickpeas – drained and rinsed
- Melt the coconut oil in a sauce pan on low heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Mix until smooth. This may take 5 or so minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicon baking tray and put in the freezer for 1-2 hours. Carefully remove from the mould when completely set and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
If you do not have a silicon baking tray, line a small rectangular tray with baking paper. Pour in the mixture and place in the freezer for an hour. Remove from the freezer and with a knife cut the fudge into smaller pieces. Place back in the freezer for another hour or until completely set. Break into the smaller pieces and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Remove from freezer for a couple of minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Bootiful Boutique Recipes
Healthy, quick & easy! Store in the freezer for when you need a quick sweet fix
Craving something sweet but don't want the extra sugar or nasties? We have the perfect recipe for you!
Please note that all items are sized in AUS sizing.
The sizing chart is only a guide to help you choose the right size for your item. Styles, sizes and cuts can vary between each item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
Bootiful Boutique Sizing Chart
If you have any queries in relation to sizes, cuts and styles of any item please do not hesitate to contact us at Bootiful.Boutique@outlook.com and one of our friendly staff members will get back to your query as soon as possible.