- 5 tablespoons shredded coconut.
- 1 tablespoon quick oats
- 3/4 cup Chobani plain low fat yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (I used Bulk Nutrients WPI in vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 25ml Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- In a mixing bowl combine the 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, quick oats, peanut butter & almond milk.
- Line the base of your preferred silicon mould. Set aside in the freezer.
- Combine the yogurt, vanilla essence, protein powder & 1 tablespoon shredded coconut. Mix well. Add to the silicon mould. Top with the remaining coconut. Put in the freezer to set.
- Store in freezer. Remove from freezer 5 minutes prior to serving to allow them to thaw.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Bootiful Boutique Recipes
Craving something sweet but don't want the extra sugar or nasties? We have the perfect recipe for you!
A healthier alternative to your favourite sweet treat. This has one secret ingredient that you would never guess!
Please note that all items are sized in AUS sizing.
The sizing chart is only a guide to help you choose the right size for your item. Styles, sizes and cuts can vary between each item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
Bootiful Boutique Sizing Chart
If you have any queries in relation to sizes, cuts and styles of any item please do not hesitate to contact us at Bootiful.Boutique@outlook.com and one of our friendly staff members will get back to your query as soon as possible.